ozone Pro 3400
- Specifications for PRO 3400-1 ozone
- Generation method: Corona
discharge utilizing mica plate technology.
- Supply Gas: Ambient Air
- Max. ozone output: 1000 mg/hr up gradable to 3600
mg/hr by the addition of four more generator plates
- Control options: On off push button switch standard on
- - PRO 3400-1 (Fully variable ozone output control)
- Dimensions: 13.25" L X 5" W X 5" H / 128mm H X 128mm W
X 337mm L
- Electrical:120 Volt, .5 Amp, 60 Watt, 50 -
- 240 Volt, .2 Amp, 50 Watt, 50/60Hz
- Fan Size: 34 cfm
- Construction: Stainless steel inner chassis with a
high impact extruded PVC cabinet.
- Maintenance: Under normal 24 hr/day use the PRO 3400-1
ozone generator should be cleaned every four to eight weeks using dish soap, water and a tooth
brush. Cleaning frequency is highly dependant on the humidity level of the air that the ozone
- Warranty: The PRO 3400-1 is warranted against defects
in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 years from date of
purchase. Liability is limited to parts and labor only. Shipping is the sole responsibility of
the customer. Crystal Air is not liable for damage caused by shipping, misuse, neglect or
lack of regular maintenance.
- Uses: The PRO 3400-1 ozone generator is designed for
use in larger rooms and commercial applications. This unit does have a variable control for
adjusting the output. It comes equipped with one generator plate that allows up to 1000 mg/hr
ozone production. If the unit is found to be not quite large enough simply add up to 4 gen.
plates increasing output to as high as 3600 mg/hr.
7308 Delwood Road
Edmonton, Alberta T5C 3A7
TOLL FREE 1-800-419-1147
Toll Free Fax 1-888-419-1147