Specifications for ozone pro 5000
- Generation method: Corona discharge utilizing mica plate
- Supply Gas: Ambient Air
- Max. ozone output: 5000 mg/hr
- Control options: On off switch standard on all models.
- - PRO 5000 (Fully variable ozone output control)
- - PRO 5000 TV24 (24 hr one shot digital timer in addition to the variable ozone output
- - Secure mounting brackets available for all above models
- Dimensions: 21"LX 5"W X 6.25"H / 158mm H X 128mm W X 525mm L
- Electrical: 120 Volt, .8 Amp, 100 Watt, 50 - 60Hz
- Fan Size: 105 cfm
- Construction: Stainless steel inner chassis with a high impact extruded PVC
- Special features: The PRO 5000 comes equipped with 4" ozone output and fresh air
input spouts. These "spouts" will hook up to a drier vent hose or 4" thin wall sewer pipe. This
feature allows the installer the route clean dry air into the ozone generator or route the
ozone to where it is needed.
- - Secure mounting brackets optional available.
- Maintenance: Under normal 24 hr/day use the PRO 5000 ozone generator should be
cleaned every four to eight weeks using dish soap, water and a tooth brush. Cleaning frequency
is highly dependant on the humidity level of the air that the ozone generator receives.
- Warranty: The PRO 5000 is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for
a period of 6 years from date of purchase. Liability is limited to
parts and labour only. Shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer. Crystal Air
is not liable for damage caused by shipping, misuse, neglect or lack of regular
- Uses: This unit is a high output unit designed for the professional service
technician. All generator plates must be used. Failure to use all plates could cause damage to
generator plates, transformer, etc.. Ideal for use in garbage transfer stations, restoration
work, commercial manufacturing, barns, etc.